"A place that aknowledges the struggles of architecture
providing my own way of looking at it"
Online mentoring session for architectural students to get project advicing, extra feedback and general support
Useful architectural tips and resources that will make your life easier.
Series of ArchiTopic Episodes talking about different meaningful architectural themes.
Total amount of
Total amount of
- Florida International University
- Universidad de Piura
- IE University
- Universidad Politécnica
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia.
- Los Arrayanes School
List of Universities:
- IE University (Madrid, Spain)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Madrid, Spain)
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Valencia, Spain)
- Florida International University (Florida, USA)
- Universidad de Piura (Piura, Perú)
- Auckland University of Technology (Aukland, New Zealand)
- Auckland University of Technology
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF,
"My name is
Ana Corina de la Fuente and I am the ArchiTopic founder.
I was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela. I lived there until I was nineteen years old when the critical situation in the country and an amazing academic opportunity got me to leave all by myself.
Migrating was a huge sacrifice but, I successfully graduated from IE University in 2020 with honors and, shortly after, I founded ArchiTopic . Currently I am working in an architectural Studio in Madrid and on my personal project: ArchiTopic.
but.. why ArchiTopic?
Once I finished my degree, I realized how strong the culture of "suffering" in architecture is, making students get demotivated and exhausted. ArchiTopic is my channel to share my way of looking at architecture.